Available now call for details 1-866-434-2400
The First Confirmatory Test for Human Seminal Fluid
- Other human body fluids do NOT cross-react with this test procedure. (Fluids tested: saliva, blood, urine, vaginal secretions)
- Animal seminal fluid does NOT cross react with test procedure. (Samples tested: bovine, porcine, caprine, and ovine semen)
Detect as Little as 1 µL of Human Seminal Fluid
- RSID™-Semen results correlate with Y-STR profile intensity, except from vasectomized or low sperm count males.
Efficient Sample Analysis
- Strip test results are complete in 10 minutes
Dual Monoclonal Antibodies
- Specific for human semenogelin antigen
- No cross reactivity with other body fluids or animal semen (no cross-reaction observed with blood, saliva, urine, vaginal secretion, menstrual blood, or with cow, pig, dog, goat or sheep semen)
Immuno-Chromatographic Lateral Flow Strip Test
- Standard assay format
- Extended shelf life
Complete Set of Protocols Included
- Extraction protocols for forensic samples, including clothing, vaginal swabs, prophylactics, and stained surfaces
- Single tube extraction protocol suitable for STR analysis
- Integration into standard laboratory procedures.
To find out more information about RSID™-Semen please download our Validation Study (revised 4/2010) and the RSID™-Semen Flyer.
VALIDATION STUDY FOR RSID™-Semen
Please view our validation study here. (4/2010)
Independent Forensics Releases the First Confirmatory Test Kit for Semen. For more information download the Press Release in Microsoft Word (.doc format)
Semen Literature References Section
Semen Documentation Center