RSID™ – Field Kit for Human Blood
or click below.
The new Rapid Stain Identification Blood Field Kit (RSID™-Blood Field Kit) is designed for fast, easy, and reliable detection of human blood from evidence encountered in the field. All of the materials needed to perform the stain analysis as well as to document and transport the results are included in the kit. RSID™-Blood Field Kit results correlate with the ability to obtain DNA profile data.
All Materials Needed for Stain Identification are Included
- Extraction/running buffer, water for swab wetting, swabs, scissors, transfer pipettes, tube rack, protocols, and RSID™-Blood strip tests
- Single use components eliminate cross contamination
Efficient Sample Analysis
- Stain sampling and extraction: 50 minutes.
- Strip test results: 10 minutes, Total time = 1hr
Record, Document, and Store
- Convenient form for reporting and photographing test results and evidence details
- Sealable envelope for evidence storage, transport, and chain of custody maintenance
Detect as Little as 1 μl of Human Blood
- RSID™ results correlate with the ability to obtain DNA profiles
- No cross reaction observed with human saliva, semen, or urine
- No cross reaction observed with animal blood
Immuno-Chromatographic Lateral Flow Strip Test
- Standard assay format
- Clear and easy to read results
- Extended shelf life
Complete Set of Protocols Included
- Stain sampling/cutting protocol
- Forensic sample extraction method