This technique has the potential to dramatically increase the success rate of obtaining a CODIS quality DNA-STR profile from sexual assault evidence. In conjunction with P.A.L.M./Zeiss, Independent Forensics is developing the procedures, protocols, methods, and kits that will be required to make this research quality instrument into a robust, reproducible work-horse for the forensic laboratory. Laser capture microdissection kits will, of course, make use of SPERM HY-LITER™ technology for the identification of sperm.
Use Independent Forensics's LCM to:
- Search for sperm
- Catapult Cells From Slides
- Isolate Sperm Cells
- Isolate Epithelial Cells
- Process 6 SAE Cases Per Day!
US Pricing List
|17007||0||$7600||SPERM HY-LITER™ EZ View sperm searching system w/medium SPERM HY-LITER™ kit|
|17017||0||Inquire Only||SPERM HY-LITER™ EZ View II - Includes kit, FITC, DAPI, and Phase|
|17777||0||$49000||SPERM HY-LITER™ manual sperm searching system with kit, digital imaging, and on-site training|
|27777||0||Inquire Only||SPERM HY-LITER™ aureka cell isolation system with kit and on-site training|
|37777||0||Inquire Only||SPERM HY-LITER™ LCM sperm searching, dissection system with kit and on-site training|
- Aureka Cell Isolation System
- EZ View
- EZ View II
IFI has exclusive microscope packages that include everything to get your lab started using SPERM HY-LITER™ successfully from day one.
IFI provides customized Zeiss microscope and imaging systems for manual or automated sperm searching and isolation of cells and includes SPERM HY-LITER™ kits, premade DTT, and onsite hands-on comprehensive training. These are sole source packages.
Independent Forensics is the EXCLUSIVE distributor of SPERM HY-LITER™ reagents, kits, microscope packages, supplies, and training.
- Complete SPERM HY-LITER™ Packages
- Includes Installation and On-Site Training
- Manual and Automated Systems Available
SPERM HY-LITER™ Features
Complete Fluorescent Staining Kit For Sexual Assault Evidence.
- Specific for Human Sperm Heads
- Fluorescent Tagged Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- No Reaction With Ovine, Porcine, Caprine, Murine, Canine, Equine, Bovine, Feline, and Higher Primate
- Fluorescent Detection of Sperm From Sexual Assault Evidence
- Find Hidden Sperm
- Outstanding Signal/Noise
- Stain Smear Slides
- Stain Extracts
- Simple and Easy-to-Use Protocol
- Scan Slides in Minutes
- 3 Kits available - SPERM HY-LITER, SPERM HY-LITER EXPRESS and SPERM HY-LITER PI
Complete Set of Protocols Included